Tuesday 25 February 2014

London Town Haul


Camden Town From My Instagram: nataliewhee

I hopped on the coach last week to London, and I may have done a little damage to my bank balance. How can you say no to Oxford Street?!

I met up with a friend and we visited Forever 21 first, where I bought a pair of fairly sophisticated black boots, if I do say so myself. I was in desperate need of some simple, wearable black boots, and have been on the hunt for weeks, if not months. I was over the moon that I finally found staple black ankle boots that will go with everything. Plus the gold detailing adds a little something extra.

Classic.
Then we stumbled upon Urban Outfitters. I abso-freaking-lutely love Urban, they have the coolest clothes, accessories and homeware. If I could own the whole stock I would. I purchased a new pair of sunnies, a blue beanie, and a new bag. Again I can justify the bag, as my old faithful was truly dropping to bits. I chose the maroon shade, as I wanted something a bit different to the typical black, I was drawn to the colour. I feel I will be able to pair it with brown or black more easily, than if I chose one or the other.

My Top Says Dork...#truth. 

Handy Zipped Pocket On The Back




















We then ventured to the Slug and Lettuce (yum) for lunch and met up with another friend. Who then proceeded to show us some really cool vintage places. One place was named Beyond Retro, and this is where I picked up my favourite find of the trip; a heavily patterned, and very in your face bright 90's style jacket from the men's section. Think Saved By The Bell. It is certainly a love or hate piece, and I love it.

   
Should Be Wearing My Sunglasses. That Jacket is Bright!
We then wandered around Camden Market, which I had never been to prior. What an experience. I didn't find any must haves this time, but I will definitely return. What a fantastic spot to people watch though! Fascinating.

I love London's diversity when it comes to shopping, and thoroughly enjoy finding new favourites each time I visit. Where's the best place to shop in London, or where would you like to try out in the future? Next on my list is to browse at Harrods... 

No comments:

Post a Comment