Monday 10 February 2014

Valentine's Inspired Face Of The Day

This is just a quick and easy day make-up look that I created using products I already had in my stash. I thought I'd add a little pop of colour to brighten up a cold February day.


For my base I used Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation, to conceal I used Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer, with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes, with a light dash of Sephora's Matifying Powder Foundation as my setting powder. Followed by Bourjois' Chocolate Bronzer, and Dior's Blush in 'Sunrise Party'. Then I filled my eyebrows in with the dark brown in the Dior 'Tropical Light' eye shadow palette, and used the pale pink shimmer as a brow and inner corner highlight, complimented by the Boot's 17 palette colour compact's deep purple, on the crease and lower lash line, with Model Co. Black Mascara applied to curled lashes.Then to finish off the look, Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in 05, with Rimmel's Stay Glossy's 'Fuchsia Forever' layered on top.


A super simple Valentine's inspired look, which deviates from the every day neutrals. 

Share your Valentine's top make-up tips in the comments below...

1 comment: