Saturday 22 February 2014

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

The Ren Mask Retails at £30.


This mask has been raved about all over the blogosphere, so I wanted to test it out for myself, and by golly the results are fabulous. I use a couple of pumps and spread the orange gel all over my clean face, where it goes on clear and shiny. The smell reminds me of orange sweeties, still fruity but slightly more tangy and artificial, no complaints though, the scent is welcome all over my face. Then I leave it on for the 10 minutes recommended. The mask comes with a little cloth, however I find this is not the best quality, but adds to the collection of cloths I seem to be accumulating. The mask itself comes off really easily with a little bit of water and a cloth. Thus the mask can be used as a quick skin remedy or for a more laid back pampering session, due to the fuss-free application.

Then for the most important part - the results. My skin looks and feels brighter, lighter and ten times smoother. It feels like a new layer of skin, which surprised me as I did not feel tingles or tightening to much extent when the mask was working it's magic. The instant gratification from a product is always a plus in my book, as I can become impatient when a product reads "results within 3 weeks of use". I want results and I want them now. However, I am hopeful this product will continue to help rejuvenate my skin, and continue to amaze me. I don't ask for much from my products do I?

A Top Tip: On purchasing the full sized Ren Mask from the counter in Fenwicks, the lovely sales-girl gave me the sample size of the same mask, as an added bonus. So, I would recommend asking for a sample size prior to buying the full size (whether you intend to buy or not, it's free stuff!), to test it out. They seemed to be willing to give out free samples, and when paying 30 pounds for a product you should know whether you really want it first.

Have you tried out this Ren product, or any others from the brand? Let me know any worth trying out in the comments below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment