Saturday 8 February 2014

Soft, Silky And Smooth Hair In A One Step Wonder!

Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist retails (for full size of 50 ml) at £14.99.


I have the sample size of 25 ml which is perfect for travel, as it's so titchy tiny.  In addition, the spray nozzle on this product is fantastic for direct application, as I've had other hair care products that also have the spray function but in these cases the product has gone everywhere (including all over my face!). This is much more of a precise application. The product itself is incredible; it protects from heat, it enhances shine, and protects your hair colour. I spritz approximately 6-8 pumps all over my hair, and then run my fingers through it to even the product throughout, just before blow drying. I find my hair to be much smoother afterwards, which is down the the bamboo, and stronger due to the kendi oil. It smells great too, which is a bonus. 

Over all it is an easy product to master, and helps control your hair without much hassle at all. Do you have any hassle-free hair care tips? Share them in the comments below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment