Saturday 25 January 2014

Ring A Ring O'Roses...

Trilogy's Rosapene Night Cream - the full size of 60 ml costs £28.50, my size of 25 ml costs around £11.99.
Ickle little pot

Not completely rubbed in.
Sturdy product packaging.
 .










I received this night cream in my You Beauty advent calendar from my mum (a wonderful early Christmas present!). So, I have been using this cream nightly for just under two months now, and have used roughly half the small pot, so it certainly lasts a lengthy period despite being small in product size. The glass packaging makes it feel luxurious, yet substantial enough for travelling, and does not lead me to worry about it breaking in my luggage. The cream itself is a nighttime delight, although the scent is a little potent for me, as I am not a fan of rose scents, but I attempt to look past it. I thoroughly enjoy the silky smoothness it creates, while the product also repairs and rejuvenates your skin over night. One slight issue some may find with this cream is there is a certain heaviness to the product that oily skin types may not appreciate, however I do not mind a touch of a heavier product during my nighttime routine. I may not repurchase this specific Trilogy product again due to the scent, however I love the product and will certainly test out other Trilogy products in the future.

What is your favourite night cream, or which do you advise to stay away from? Let me know in the comments below... 

3 comments:

  1. I don't use any night cream but I am using a day cream that I love it is the Aveeno Fresh Essential Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few day moisturizers lined up for the near future, but I will certainly keep my eye out for that one, thanks so much for the recommendation x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely. I'm using the Origins revitalize moisturizer at the moment xxx
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete