Thursday 16 January 2014

ASOS AND BOOHOO HAUL!

Both Asos and Boohoo have HUGE mid-season sales on at the moment, and how could a girl deny herself a few cheeky purchases when they were up to 75% off the original price? This girl certainly couldn't.

My Asos Bits And Pieces 
Let's begin with the elephant in the room...Natalie why on earth did you order pink and purple candy striped  (intentionally) ripped jeans? Well in truth I did not take much time reading reviews and such when choosing my items, I was a bit gung-ho when splashing the cash on these bad-boys. I believed I was ordering pale denim blue and cream striped jeans, but alas I either went slightly colour blind for a second or the image on the website was not true to the actual clothing. However I like to try and see the positive, and since I would never ever have chosen the ASOS Elgin Skinny Jeans in Acid Wash Stripe with Rips - Multi / UK 10 (£11) for myself, maybe it's a good thing, and they will make an interesting alternative for Spring time.  

I got lucky with the Mango Metal Applique Sunglasses - Black / One Size (£12.50), I had very little faith that I would keep them due to the fact you cannot try them on when buying online which is a little sketchy when it comes to glasses, but I love them, I think they suit my face shape, and I was in dire need for a new pair. I think I'm being a tad optimistic about the UK weather perhaps though.

I couldn't resist the River Island Pug T-Shirt - Beige print / UK 10 (£13.50). I have been watching video after video of puppies (more specifically boxer and pug pups) on YouTube recently, and I desperately want a dog but the flat I live in won't allow pets, so on the T-shirt be it! It's long enough to cover my bum so perfect for comfy legging days, as well as being super duper adorable. 

I adore the A Question Of Organic Girls In Da Hood T-Shirt With 3/4 Length Sleeve - White / S (£20) . I watched all the Mary-Kate and Ashley films when I was younger (and still occasionally do...) so mini M & A with #girlsindahood attached is right up my street. It has quite a tumblr vibe, which I appreciate.  While the actual T-shirt style is perfect too, the half sleeves can be turned up for a cooler look or just relaxed as it is, and the slightly scooped neckline displaying the collarbone is so pretty and simple in my opinion. #Love. 

The Motel Penny Smock Dress In Paisley Print - Vintage paisley / XS (£28) is so soft, and the print is so eye catching, I can see myself dressing it up or down depending on the occasion. The purple, blues and green compliment each other so well, and I can't wait to get a tonne of wear out of this piece. 
Boohoo Paisley
Motel Penny Paisley
Boohoo Butterfly
Boohoo enabled to further my dress addiction. I have a problem, I cannot shop without purchasing at least two if not three dresses. It's seriousBoohoo is cheap and cheerful, so the quality isn't as great as items you can get on Asos but for injecting a bit of colour and spice into your wardrobe the clothes are fantastic.

Boohoo. Asos. Boohoo. 
 The Ellis Butterfly Button Detail Smock Dress (10, navy) (£10) was rather static and stuck to my body in an unflattering manner when I initially tried it on. However when trying it on again it seems to have settled down, and hangs nicely. The large butterfly print is sweet without being too cutesy, and it has pretty gold button detailing on the back, at the base of a small V neck (in the back). So overall a charming number.

The Becky Short Sleeve Paisley Smock Dress (10, teal) (£15) has a short mullet skirt; longer in the back, shorter in the front. It gives me the vibe of modern afternoon tea, not that I often go for afternoon tea, maybe I'll have to start. The print is vibrant yet subtle and appears more sophisticated than my other purchases. 

Last but not least I snagged some Aveline Ombre Skinny Jeans (10, denim-blue) (£15). Ombre jeans, what more can I say? plain, simple, effective. 


Ombre. Pugs. M-K and Ash. Candy stripes.  
 Have you splurged recently? Let me know in the comments so I don't feel alone...







1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great blog! I enjoy reading you blog. So, I want to nominate you for a Liebster Award. Please check out the link to my blog for more info. Happy blogging :)
    http://theotherekta.blogspot.in/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete