Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014


I wish I was entering this year with a more positive mind regarding my resolutions but how often do they remain after a few measly weeks? 

Yet here I am beginning a list, because who knows, this year could be the year! 

1. Cook more (aka eat less ready made meals, put the cook books to good use, and experiment with more flavours more often). 

2. Eat less chocolate (aka do not buy a super size bar of Cadbury's caramel chocolate every time you are in Tesco's at 9 o'clock at night...especially when the sole purpose of going to Tesco's was to buy chocolate). 

3. Put myself out there more (aka go out clubbing or socializing in general more...haha it's a hard life).

4. Try to stay organised, and on top of life! (aka the least likely to remain accomplished, and yet the most useful, and important! From chores, to essays, to my YouTube subscriptions. I would love to be able to juggle life to the best of my ability, rather than letting things slip and get me stressed, because we know the most crucial parts are the ones that get forgotten - the essays, the healthy eating...). 

5. Save money, spend less. (aka do not splurge. Take note of things I need or want, and treat myself once a month... also keep finances organised, and understand where money is being spent). 

I am fully aware I will not follow these rules religiously, and there will be hiccups along the way, but hopefully (fingers crossed) this list will be the first of many (I do love a good list) to motivate me to achieve these little changes that could impact my life in 2014 for the better! 

1 comment: