Monday 6 January 2014

Loafer Love For You!

Rimmel's I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in '405 Loafer Love For You!' - Retailing at £2.99.


I'm a real fan of Rimmel nail polish, and this is a recent addition to my collection. I picked it up when splurging on a few different ones in Boots before Christmas. I thought it would be Winter-time appropriate whilst still being slightly different to the typical reds and golds, I am used to wearing this time of year. Especially now the festive period is behind us but the cold months are still upon us; it fits in nicely with the rainy weather at least! It is a vibrant yet darker blue, which took two coats to perfect, I had applied a base coat prior to the blue polish to prevent the polish staining my nails, but neglected putting on a top coat, and I am glad to say it is still chip-free two days later. I will certainly get some use out of this polish, it certainly doesn't make me blue ;) 


What's your favourite nail polish? drop me a comment below with any great polish colours or polish names (I'm a sucker for a clever nail polish name!) xx 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete