Saturday 11 January 2014

Nipple Balm For Lips!

Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips - Retailing at £11.50

Firstly I think the packaging is so pretty, the grey and pink compliment each other incredibly well. It shouldn't matter what the packaging looks like but when it is aesthetically pleasing it does draw me in (don't judge a book by its cover, I know!). The product itself lives up to the packaging (and the price tag). It has helped my lips recover from the cold, and I do not go a day without it now. It is a 100% natural, colourless, odourless and tasteless balm which appeals to me due to the fact lip balm can leave an unpleasant taste in my mouth on occasion. I have been using the balm prior to going to sleep, but the possibilities seems endless with this product. You can apply it before putting on lipstick, or on by itself- it does leave a lovely shine, if you are going for a natural make-up look. It also is not solely a lip product, as the name suggests. It can be used on any dry patches of skin, for example cuticles, feet, elbows, nipples...


All in all it is a great product to keep on your bedside table or in your handbag, with the ability to combat a multitude of dry skin issues, it is a wonderful winter companion.

Which lip balm champions over your chapped lips? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment