Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn & Winter Nails!


Whether you enjoy a sophisticated deep red, prefer a fun n' fabulous glitter & sequined look, or dare to play with textures and finishes this season; velvet or matte... I've got your nails covered. Here are my top five nail polish choices for this currently chilly climate, and the festive period afoot. 






I adore the name first and foremost. I also think this is the prettiest polish by far in my entire collection; the glitter is stunning with the three shades within creating a gorgeous multi dimensional appearance on the nail. If ever I was to call a nail polish captivating this would be it. Not sure if I'm there quite yet...but yeah it really is.


This is the most understated, yet appropriate for the time of year. It's red but not your bright garish stereotypical red. It's demure and sophisticated. A tad more unusual than most reds on the market too, in my opinion.


This is just some fun, every Christmas (eek can I mention the C-word yet!?) party needs a little sequin number, and this is just the one. Each application offers something different. In terms of how many sequins the brush applies to the nail, and what colour range comes from the bottle is purely luck of the draw though! 


This deep navy matte polish is sleek and stylish, not as harsh as a black nail, but just as daring yet delightful. TrĂ©s Chic. 



However I do love black nails, now the early nights have set in, I feel black is quite apt! The velvet texture is a fun gimmick to play around with too. 

Those are my five favourites for the season upon us. Please let me know in the comments below if I should check out any others. My nail polish collection is forever growing, I just can't help myself! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment