Friday 3 April 2015

March Collective Haul (All Saints, River Island, Vintage & ASOS)!


Over the past few weeks, I've taken a little break from my spending ban of five weeks; whoops! This included a shopping trip in London, and a few Easter outfit treats from ASOS too. 



ASOS


ASOS PETITE Kimmi Supersoft Stretch Shrunken Boyfriend in Mid Wash Vintage £38.00 

I wanted something that wasn't the same as every pair of skinny jeans I own, so I opted for these shrunken boyfriend jeans. They are incredibly comfortable, and paired with my Topshop Chelsea Boots I think they look casual yet chic. 


 ASOS PETITE Poncho Top with Lace Trim £25.00

This would be perfect for festival season, due to its boho nature. Although I'm not sure if I'll be attending any festivals this year. Nevertheless it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion regardless
 



(ASOS) River Island Maisie Sunglasses £10.00

I'd wanted coloured lenses for ages, and thought these would do the trick nicely. The tortoise shell temples add a lovely touch too. However I must say every time I've put them on top of my head they've got stuck in my hair! That's my own fault though haha. 

Vintage Shops

Goldsmith Vintage (Portebello Road, London Area)


Colourful Patterned Button-less Shirt £25

This will be perfect to cover up in the Summer, without getting too warm. Throw it over a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and you're good to go. 


Maroon Leather Bag £40

A great day bag, that fits everything you need inside. Plus I love the vintage appeal, the worn leather adds a little something extra to it.


Mens Levi Denim Shirt £40

I wanted a denim shirt that was baggy and structured (and long) enough to wear with just leggings. This one is perfect for that, being almost dress length.

Blitz (Shoreditch, London)


Cropped Jumper £29

The inside of this cropped jumper is just fleecy gorgeousness on the skin. It's so comfortable, but the pocket adds a touch of oomph. Fantastic for casual comfy days out. 

All Saints


Tan Leather Jacket £298

This is the piece de resistance. I would love to build up a wardrobe of classic staple pieces that will last a lifetime. This is hopefully one of them. It feels absolutely gorgeous to the touch, and so beautifully made. I adore it. 

River Island

I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in a year (a part from trainers) so instead of one pair, I bought two! There was a 20% off for students, so that is my excuse at least. I just can't help myself... 



Gold trimmed, snakeskin insole, wedges £50

These will take me some time to learn to walk properly in, however they aren't as impossible as I first thought. Fancy dinners may come before wearing them all night on the town nonetheless, don't want to be breaking my ankle, that would be quite embarrassing. Nevertheless I thought they were stunning, and perfect for summertime, as I'm usually more of a chunky platform boot kind of girl, but that isn't quite summer appropriate. 



White Chunky Heels £35

These are more my usual, they are so comfortable, and easy to wear. Day or night. 

That is everything I've picked up over the past few weeks. I'm very happy with my spending spree, but back on the spending ban wagon once more! Have you treated yourself to anything recently that I should check out, when I'm off the spending ban? Let me know in the comments below... 


No comments:

Post a Comment