Saturday 4 October 2014

Topshop and New Look Haul!


I picked up these Autumn pieces on the student shopping night of the year, with 25% off for students. I will soon be pairing most of these outfits with boots and over-sized cardies and coats; I've never been more excited for chilly weather!


I love the half cropped style of this top, the lace gives the usual crop top a little more coverage, which makes it a tad more wearable casually, and boosts my confidence to bare just a little bit of skin, rather than my whole stomach. 

Topshop. New Look. 


The scalloped edge of the maroon top above gives a simple number a little bit of an uplift. I love it. 


I seem to be following a maroon trend...the top above is business in the front and party in the back (if I dare say so). It appears to be a plain jumper, but has an open sheer back. Perfect for a night out in the Autumn. 


The orange v-neck is not my typical choice, but I was drawn to the vibrancy of it, and the double strap detail is super cute too.

New Look Ring Pack
 These rings are a tad garish and possibly not everyone's cup of tea, but I think they still add a touch of an oldy worldy element to liven up an outfit. Something slightly different and fun.

I'm extremely happy with my purchases, have you found any good pieces this season I should check out? Let me know in the comments below... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment